- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 21, 2021
- Product Management
Are you ready to power the World’s connections?
Innovate Fast or Die Fast: Nearly 40 percent of technology leaders believe their organization will go under or get acquired within 3 years if they lag behind in digital innovation. Today almost all businesses have embraced microservices architectures as an innovation driver to accelerate innovation efforts and stay competitive.
That’s where Kong comes in: As you decouple your monolith into microservices or build new cloud-native apps with Kubernetes you face new challenges in providing reliable and secure connectivity across every cloud, platform and protocol. Kong Enterprise is a platform that provides reliable, secure and observable end-to-end connectivity, full lifecycle API management, while giving developers unprecedented architectural freedom. Kong is based on open-source and the Kong Gateway Community is the most popular gateway in the world with more than 200 million downloads. We don’t stop there: We just launched our new service mesh to enable the microservices revolution. Join our team to be part of this journey.
About The Role:
- Execution of all aspects of the go-to-market
- Create technical product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers
- Provide a sales kit to the field across acquisition, retention and expansion phases that is highly adopted by the field
- Enable the field to effectively sell Kong’s products and services
- Support marketing tactics to generate pipeline, bookings and conversion targets
- Support impactful launches to introduce new products into the marketplace
- Capture the success our customers have with Kong
- Arm the sales team with ambitious strategies and competitive intelligence that increase sales productivity and pipeline conversion
- Support the partner team to create a flourishing ecosystem
- Represent Kong externally at conferences and in customer meetings in a credible and compelling manner
- Consistently meet commitments with high-quality deliverables
- Work cross-functionally and develop strong internal and external relationships
- Create and communicate long-term vision for your team
- 3-5 years of experience in product and solutions marketing
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong technical skills in areas such containers, kubernetes, microservices, serverless, network and security
- Domain expertise in the cloud and with SaaS, including self-serve models
- Strong analytical skills, strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to partner
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a technical field of study from a top university
Kong is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political afliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.