- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Product Management
Are you ready to power the World’s connections?
Interested in joining a top notch Go To Market team?
We are looking for an A-player who loves a fast paced, high performing environment and thrives on results. In this role, you will create pipeline using a variety of marketing vehicles and tactics including, account based marketing programs, regional campaigns & tradeshows, targeted field events, and direct mail. You will serve as one of the primary liaisons between the sales team and Marketing. Working closely with the Marketing team, Territory Account Managers, Sales Development Reps, and Regional Leaders, your main objective will be to move accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers by executing target account & regional programs/plans.
You will also (eventually) have the chance to travel and interact with prospective customers at the events you plan, and engage in meaningful conversations as you educate our market on Kong.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop data-driven & customer obsessed marketing strategies and campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts; and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities and pipeline.
- Responsible for field event and program planning, project management, and logistics, from research & initial planning to post event/program follow up. This includes vendor management/negotiation, sales enablement, data cleansing/tracking, archiving, and maintenance of all assets.
- Drive, project manage, & collaborate across marketing, sales, & design team to generate marketing content such as webpages, emails, direct mail, event content, etc.
- Write & develop multi-touch programs to drive success before, during and after programs to increase engagement and response rates. Including promotion and nurture emails, Landing pages, Direct Mail, ABM tactics, ads, and sales enablement.
- Own project management tools, documentation, calendar, and process used for managing Field Marketing programs.
- Orchestrate resources across Marketing to maximize integrated efforts and support the team in achieving shared goals. Primary liaison between Field Sales and Marketing. Communicate feedback from the Field back to Marketing to ensure the Field has the tools and messaging they need to sell effectively.
- Work hand in hand with sales to gain deep understanding of each rep’s target accounts and effectively build out field events and account-based marketing programs to grow and accelerate pipeline.
- Manage budget & report quarterly results influence, pipeline, campaign performance and proactively provide recommendations for improvement using SFDC, Pardot, & Inside Squared.
- And any additional tasks required by manager
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of marketing experience in SaaS Software.
- Advantageous to have cloud experience and pushing campaigns with cloud providers
- Analytical and metrics driven, with a desire to launch, learn, and iterate to continually improve programs.
- Exceptionally strong writing, presentation and verbal communications skills, with the ability to clearly and simply articulate concepts, messages and strategies.
- Proficiency with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc).
- Experience with SFDC, running reports, campaign management, SiriusDecisions best practices and lead management.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines, while staying organized.
- Ability to work across the organization, especially with sales, at all levels to strategize and execute on all marketing programs.
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- GREAT attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”
- Ability to handle moving parts, switch gears quickly, and juggle many projects at the same time
- Engaging and outgoing personality
- Fast learner that proactively tackles challenges
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Team player
- Must be a good problem solver and an intuitive thinker
- Event management requires carrying, lifting, lowering assets weighing up to 50 lbs, which you should be comfortable with
- Ability to travel up to 50% (in the future)