- Date Posted
- Nov. 16, 2021
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
- We believe in the people as the foundation for success. With our company values at heart, we support our people to reach their full potential.
To our Berlin office we are now looking for a Workplace Coordinator, who will be responsible for ensuring a great workplace experience for all employees in Germany, both office and home office based. The role will be responsible for making sure that all new and current employees have everything that they need to be able to do their jobs effectively. The Workplace Coordinator will embody our values and ensure that this is reflected in our evolving company culture.
Our challenge for you
You will be the glue that makes us feel like we belong together by providing support and assistance for the staff and visitors in the Berlin office. But also by being a driving force in our distributed way of working, ensuring great remote employee experience regardless of where people work.
No two days will be the same, as you will have a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Manage vendor relationships, office supplies, office equipment, and overall office appearance autonomously
- Coordinating health & safety within the office and home environment, office reconfigurations, and minor alterations and maintenance works.
- Answering questions related to the Berlin office and German home offices, making sure there are FAQs and guidelines in place to support a search before ask culture
- Support teams with booking of meeting rooms, venues, restaurants, catering, offsites, in collaboration with the teams
- Preparing and organising for office and remote activities and events, coming up with ideas for new events and how to improve
- Perform onboarding and offboarding tasks for incoming and outgoing employees, including Welcome packages to new joiners
- Own the events calendar, organising and delivering some great employee events both digital and physical.
- Be the guru of our workspace management tool to allow for the efficient and accurate scheduling and covid safety of the team.
- Embody our company values and add to our rich culture.
- Work with other members of the wider People team to ensure compliance within business practice.
- Ensure that the office is kept tidy and presentable for staff and visitors
- You will be part of work environment group for Germany, coordinating work environment enhancing activities within the office and home environment
Your profile & skills
- 1-2 years+ experience in a fast-paced scale-up environment, preferably within office management
- Knowledge in German work environment regulations and best practice
- Have hosted some great events, both digital and physical
- Ability to act autonomously and to suggest improvements to processes
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with a positive and can-do attitude
You are digital fluent and tech savvy, able to handle google suite, slack, miro and other similar distributed work tools allowing asynchronous work, and you’re curious and quick to try and learn new tech tools to enable an effective way of working. Most important of all, you are a people person, who can easily move across the organisation and help out where it’s needed.
Since the list of tasks is long, you need to have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and stakeholders and thrive in an environment that is constantly moving.
- It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
- Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
- If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop.
- Please submit your application by including your CV or LinkedIn. Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
- Remote status Flexible remote
- Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!