- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Business Development
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
Kry is growing at a fast pace and we’re now looking for an outstanding Business Development Associate for the Italian market, who will be part of the initial market founding team and will help to accelerate our expansion in Italy.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical and curious self-starter who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Given the multi-dimensional nature of the role, we are seeking someone who has a combination of strong analytical skills and sound business judgement, along with the ability to facilitate cross-functional discussions and projects.
What you will do:
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling/emailing and networking, close deals and nurture exciting partnerships
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Help in defining and implementing partnership strategy and approach
- Respond quickly, professionally, and accurately to partners inquiries
Who you are:
- Master or Bachelor degree in Management/Economics or related field
- 3+ years of full time experience in sales/business development in a fast paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Critical thinking, hands-on attitude, entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent communication skills;
- Used to working with and hitting ambitious targets;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Flexible location, which can be: Germany, UK, France, Sweden, Norway -
- Competitive salary
- Be part of the founding Italian team for Kry, contribute to the success of the internationalization of Kry into a new market
- Working together with an ambitious and fun team, in one of Europe’s fastest growing startups
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.