- Date Posted
- Sep. 1, 2021
- Clinical Research
Here at Kry / Livi, we are on an important mission: Provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider.
At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Our challenge for you
We are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare. As part of our continued growth and constant improvement in primary care in Sweden, we are expanding our Region Stockholm team to recruit our new Clinics Project Lead.
- You’ll be responsible for implementing a broad array of procedures, operational routines, as well as products to our Physical clinics across the Stockholm region.
- This is a visible position that will require close interactions with a cross-functional team of clinicians, product owners, and business strategists who have the ultimate goal of designing, building, and creating an amazing patient experience, far better than anything else in healthcare.
- In this challenging and fast-moving environment, you are expected to gain a deep understanding of our business and our users - both clinicians and patients - in order to recommend improvements, prioritise work and make informed implementation plans and operational changes.
- Working very closely with colleagues across the entire Swedish organisation, you will help us expand our reach in the market.
- Due to the close interaction with our physical clinics in the region, this new position requires a base in close proximity to Stockholm.
Your profile & skills
- We believe you have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Management or a related field.
- A strategic thinker with a hands-on attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have a desire for continuous improvement, ensuring that we are evolving our processes to deliver a first-class patient and clinician experience.
- You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple unknowns and bring a can-do attitude with a drive towards execution. There is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- A strong communicator and collaborator, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone.
- Fluent in English and Swedish.
- It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
- Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
- If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.