- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
- Data Science
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
In our field of work, it’s of the utmost importance to know who we are as a company, what values we believe in, and making sure we always do the right thing.
From time to time, you might find yourself in situations where doing the right thing is not super obvious. That is why we’ll make sure that you’ll never be alone in this role. Instead, you’ll be able to use the rest of the legal team’s collective knowledge and judgment. We guide each other to make the right decisions in order to preserve and strengthen our reputation as a responsible healthcare provider
As a member of the R&D function, you will join a group of around 250 people working with tech, design, and product. R&D is using the latest technology and data insights to build and ship products far better than anything else in healthcare. We work at a fast pace with the aim to create high-quality, end-user value every day. You will work within a team small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
Are you ready to disrupt healthcare? Healthcare needs data, so we are expanding our committed Data Engineering team. If you are passionate about analytics, focused on growth opportunities and have strong skills in data engineering, this is the role for you!
In this role, you will work in a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists and be part of driving analytic efforts on strategic questions in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on marketing. You will also play a crucial role in the data usability from various source systems, making sure we integrate and model data in the right way. This role requires a candidate with good people skills, excellent stakeholder management skills, an ability to perform deep hands-on work, whilst being naturally skilled in communication and teamwork. You will be the point of contact for various senior stakeholders in the company, managing their data needs and expectations, thus enabling data-driven decisions with significant business impact.
As a member of the Data team, you will be part of building the future of healthcare powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
Our challenge for you
- Working together with the Data team, developing world-class data solutions for Kry
- Be the key point of contact for senior stakeholders from various teams at Kry helping them make data-driven decisions.
- Be part of leading data modeling work and a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
- Perform hands-on data integration and activation work to help guide key strategic decisions, across growth, commercial, operations, and marketing.
- Set standards for how we structure relational data in sensible ways that ensure good access patterns, reliable query performance, and data security.
- Facilitate and drive collaboration with engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and other partners to explore and tackle exciting data problems.
Your profile & skills
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related technical field.
- Several years of experience in a data engineering or technical data analytics role including knowledge in the performance marketing field.
- Expertise in writing ETL pipelines in a modern data stack (Python, SQL, Docker, Cloud databases, AWS, GCP).
- Experience or interest in modeling marketing data for performance marketing and attribution (e.g., Google Analytics, Adjust, Braze)
- Experience with Tableau and Looker data visualization technologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to less technical team members.
- Strong project management skills, experience in working with multiple stakeholders, and ability to prioritize and create roadmaps.
- Strong business intuition and ability to understand complex business systems, data architecture, and software design patterns.
- Structured and a creative problem-solver, you like resolving challenges in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
- Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
- If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.