- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Design & UI
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We work collaboratively in small cross-functional teams of designers, engineers and product people which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain and maintain a deep understanding of our doctors, nurses and psychologists, as well as our patients and our business in order to prioritize work and make informed decisions. Ultimately, you should be as passionate about our mission as we are. In the role as Sweden Design lead, you will be responsible for leading a multidisciplinary team of designers working with the Swedish market. Together with your product and tech peers, you will be responsible for delivering a high quality user experience and prioritise work according to our company objectives.
Who you are
- Seasoned design leader, used to coach and mentor individuals in a multi-disciplinary team of designers, and strengthening the team through team-building.
- Confident communicator, used to publicly present design perspectives around vision, process and innovation.
- Industry leader within facilitation and guidance on how to work both outcome and insight driven following a collaborative process.
- Experienced product designer - preferably with complex products aimed at specialist professionals as well as consumers. Comfortable within data-driven, hypothesis based and experimental design and product development processes.
- Experience from working with different markets, preferably multiple market strategy within one product/company
- Comfortable defining process and providing frameworks to support teams and level-up their way of working.
- Expertise in developing and managing all aspects of design and creative output with the aim to achieve and maintain design quality.
- Experienced in understanding the intersection between users and business, and the role of design plays; positioning yourself as catalyst for long term business strategy.
What you will do
- Partner with Product and Tech leads to define product strategies and vision.
- Define ways of working in a cross-functional environment.
- Manage and mentor employees.
- Oversee & support individual career development.
- Oversee and coach on day-to-day design quality work.
- Hire and build the team as we grow.
- Be part of Design Leadership team.
- Partner with other leading roles on quality, process, design strategy, team culture and team vision.
- Sync and alignment across Product Areas and Markets.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!