- Date Posted
- Jun. 8, 2021
- Design & UI
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are now looking for a Design Ops Producer to join our Design Team.
As part of the Design Ops team you will be driving operational work within the design team whose mission is to drive efficiency, enable collaboration and support scalability across all design disciplines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Produce exemplary documents for the team to function well and organise existing documentation
- Perform administrative duties like scheduling and organising Design teams rituals; meetings, off-sites, events, all hands etc to help making the team high-functioning
- Provide visibility into the design teams projects across the organization by aiding internal communication strategy across different channels
- Be part of the department’s operations function where you will share learnings and discuss how to improve operational solutions
- Participate into developing lightweight, people-oriented, scalable processes, standards, workflows
- Drive and promote the use of new tools that keep the team nimble and successful in a culture that values moving fast and iterating quickly
- Help to organize staffing and headcount asks and onboarding of new members
- Encourage and create learning opportunities for the design team to optimize for speed and agility while putting our users first
- Who you are:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- 5-7 years of relevant experience as part of an internal or product team and/or academic studies in a relevant field (e.g., anthropology, business, cultural studies, design, psychology)
- Experience driving processes and coordinating efforts across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Be self-motivated and proactive with a demonstrable understanding of user experience and design
- Able to multitask and handle multiple simultaneous projects, with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Understands how to utilize design specialties and how/when to integrate with partnering teams (PM, engineering, and various Design disciplines)
- User-centric mindset with a solid understating of the importance of qualitative and quantitative research
- Willingness to question established thinking in pursuit of better outcomes
- Familiarity with agile or lean methodologies
- Familiarity and working knowledge of current Design and work management tools (Figma, Jira, Confluence, Trello etc)
- Awareness of inclusive Design
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.