- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Design & UI
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, France, Germany and the UK. As a member of the Kry / Livi product design team, you will be responsible for designing one of our new or existing products. You will work in a small cross-functional team of other designers, engineers and product people which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users in order to design things that really make an impact.
We are now looking for Product Designers to three of our areas: Patient, Clinician and Market Area.
What you´ll be doing:
- Work with a user centric method in a collaborative design process
- Be part of a cross functional product team designing the user experience
- Collaborate with user research, other designers, engineering and product to ensure best in class product experiences
- Push our design process and team culture by actively engaging in design team work
What you´ll bring to the team:
- At least 5 years of design experience and preferably 3 years within product design from a tech company or startup
- Proven track record of designing successful products that users love
- Hands-on experience from working in a cross functional team doing agile software development and product discovery
- Background as a visual designer and UX designer
- Some amazing work you can show
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm.
- Before you apply, please note that we wish you to upload your portfolio and/or recent cases.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
- Remote status
- Flexible remote