- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Design & UI
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are now looking for our first Product Designer to our Norwegian R&D team. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Norway, France, Germany and the UK. As a member of the Kry product design team, you will work in a small cross-functional team with engineers and product people and data scientists which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users in order to design things that really make an impact. You will also be working closely with the rest of the amazing country team in Norway.
What you´ll be doing:
- Work with a user centric method in a collaborative design process
- Be part of a cross functional product team designing the user experience
- Collaborate with user research, other designers, engineering and product to ensure best in class product experiences
- Push our design process and team culture by actively engaging in design team work
What you´ll bring to the team:
- At least 5 years of design experience and preferably 3 years within product design from a tech company or startup
- Proven track record of designing successful products that users love
- Hands-on experience from working in a cross functional team doing agile software development and product discovery
- Background as a visual designer and UX designer
- Some amazing work you can show
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
- Before you apply, please note that we wish you to upload your portfolio and/or recent cases.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.