- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Design & UI
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
You will be working in a front-end “modularity” team that will be responsible for creating and maintaining the design system in our clinician-facing products, developing processes for building new modular components, and establishing guidelines and processes for design/code patterns.
What you will be doing:
Together with your team, you will:
- Develop our design system and establish frameworks for various workflows and documentation
- Be an advocate and facilitate the adoption of the design system among designers and product teams, and act as a primary contact for design system questions
- Help other designers and product teams to implement, use and contribute to the design system
- Ensure that components and patterns adhere to standards: platform standards, accessibility standards and regulations etc
- Work closely with developers to establish guidelines and processes for design and code patterns, making sure everything is clean and reusable
- Be responsible for creating processes to build new modular components for our products
Who you are:
- You have experience working with designs systems in your previous role(s), and/or with modular design – for products where other teams can build on top of it
- You are skilled in UI and visual design, and have a great understanding of visual hierarchy, information architecture and common design patterns
- You love thinking in terms of systems, and creating components and guidelines that ensure consistency across multiple platforms
- You are able to clearly articulate rationales behind your design decisions and feel comfortable managing stakeholders when it comes to expectations and requests
- You have a great track record of working closely with developers and navigating around technical limitations
- Bonus: you have some working knowledge of frontend code (you won’t be doing any coding)
What’s in it for you
- An opportunity to drive the foundation, adoption and evolution of our design system
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.