- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Design & UI
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are now looking for a UX designer for our Swedish Market Area.
What you´ll be doing:
- You will be designing tools and flows primarily for Swedish clinicians and administrators.
- You will work primarily in a small cross-functional team together with engineers and a product manager to build and ship an amazing product experience.
- Work in a fast paced agile environment collaboratively with your peers and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with user research, other designers, ux-writers, medical experts, engineering and product, both within the Sweden market and with global teams, to ensure best in class product experiences.
Who you are:
- You have experience in designing complex systems, enterprise or B2B products.
- You are experienced in user research and carrying out discovery work, always with the users in mind.
- You are experienced in mapping out user and system flows (e.g. producing user journey maps / service blueprints).
- You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users in order to design things that really make an impact.
- You are proficient in Swedish and English.
- It will be nice if …
- You have some experience with designing for health care
- You have a technical background, for example experience in programming or a technical education
- You have good visual design skills
What’s in it for you:
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm.
- Before you apply, please note that we wish you to upload your portfolio and/or recent cases.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.