- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Take the opportunity to join a fast-paced organization with a strong entrepreneurial spirit! We are now looking for a business-driven, analytical and commercially minded
- Controller to join our finance team at Kry. You will be working as a business controller for Kry group, with specific focus on the Swedish market. As Business Controller you will play a vital role in proactively driving the business towards profitable growth and securing a financial perspective throughout the organization. We believe that you have previous experience from working as Business Controller, preferably within the physical health care industry in Sweden, and value being part of
- A strong, business minded and sociable team.
What you will do:
- Leading regular business follow-up, ensuring forecast accuracy, flagging risks and opportunities and mitigation plans at an early stage.
- Secure solid sales and financial forecasts as well as short and long-term liquidity planning.
- Follow up actual to financial forecast with department managers.
- Evaluate new business opportunities.
- Work closely with stakeholders within Kry Sweden while also act as team member in the Group business control team, reporting with a dotted line to Head of Group Business Control.
- Execute ad-hoc analysis based on organizational needs
Who you are:
- 5 years of work experience, with at least 2 years within accounting. Preferably with experience from the physical health care industry in Sweden. Broad knowledge of financial and business principles and processes.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Management/Administration.
- Excellent skills in Excel.
- Excited to explain how to understand and use information in a profit and loss report.
- Team-oriented with a strong ability to collaborate.
- Analytical and thorough with high attention to details.
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and welcomes change.
- Self-starter with a solutions driven approach.
- Full professional proficiency in English, verbal and in writing.
- Experience of scale-up/fast-moving businesses
- Experience of digital transformation
Please submit your application in English!
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.