- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are currently looking for a payroll specialist who will cooperate closely with the Swedish payroll team in order to ensure state-of-the-art payroll for all your amazing colleagues at Kry. The successful candidate will also act as a subject matter expert in payroll as well as in related areas such as pension, insurances and benefits and demonstrate patience and a service mindset.
What you will do:
- Ensure accurate payroll every month in a fast-moving and complex environment with multiple employee types
- Cooperate with Comp & Ben-colleagues to ensure that all relevant data for new and existing employees is recorded properly, including benefits and insurances
- Support with landing our new payroll system HR+ which will go live in May
- Support with onboarding and streamlining acquired companies and units in relation to all payroll-related activities
- Ensure that payroll related queries from employees, authorities and managers are addressed timely and properly
- Support activities aiming to automate data integration between different Kry systems and applications
- Identify areas of process improvement and ways to eliminate the need for manual processes
- Seek to understand and support how systems directly linked with payroll system HR+ can be used efficiently and to function integrated with HR+
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience from working with payroll in Sweden
- Exceptional attention to detail, problem solver and highly organized
- Strong customer service mindset to support our amazing team
- Experience from a commonly used Swedish payroll system, where experience from HR+ is a plus
- Experience from time tracking system Quinyx is a plus
- Knowledge of Swedish payroll best practices and interpretation of collective bargaining agreements
- Fluency in Swedish and English
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.