- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
In 2021, Kry will continue it’s journey towards taking responsibility for the entire primary care chain where the patient journey involves both digital and physical care meetings. As we expand both our digital and physical care offering, we are now looking for an HR Business Partner to help us on our journey to become Sweden’s best workplace within primary care.
As HR Business Partner, you will be a member of the Swedish HR team and a key player in making sure Kry attracts, retains and develops the right employees and teams for us, enabling us to fast forward the future of healthcare. In this role you will primarily support our Head of Clinics at the health centers in both strategic and operational HR issues, but to some extent also provide support to other managers within the Swedish organization.
We need you to work proactively, constantly aiming to improve our people processes and tools. As a disruptor within healthcare, with no legacy, everyone in the team is expected to be part of building our company and people processes. For you to enjoy our work environment you should enjoy changes and not feel stressed by uncertainty or building from scratch. You are curious about culture initiatives, team building activities and ways of improving our communication and collaboration. But not only do you collect ideas, you actually dare to try them out. You challenge the traditional ways of doing HR and try to be innovative and creative to get maximum impact. It goes without saying that you are passionate about creating a better and more patient focused healthcare.
This role is a parental leave cover for one year with the possibility for a permanent position.
What you will do
- Be the go to person for all managers and employees in assigned teams on all HR-related matters
- Be our HR-expert in labor law and collective agreements
- Be a strategic partner to managers and constantly challenge them regarding:
- Team development: Coach managers in having feedback conversations, setting up individual development plans, promotions, etc.
- Team growth: Analyze and plan the team’s growth, supervise succession plans and work proactively to identify roles that will be needed and thus have a close dialogue with the recruitment team
- L&D: Identify training needs in the organisation and collaborate on executing L&D initiatives together with other parts of the HR team
- Conduct trade union negotiations for Kry Sverige and ensure good trade union relations
- Systematically drive work environment processes and make sure Kry is compliant and best in class
- Support with employee administration such as employment contracts, salary reviews, updating information in our HRIS etc.
- Constantly iterate guidelines and policies and make sure they are up to date as the organization and business scale and develop
- Drive people initiatives/projects, help roll out and follow up on initiatives, measuring progress
Who you are
- You have a degree in relevant field
- Deep knowledge of Swedish labor law
- 5+ years of work experience with broader HR
- Experience of having worked with collective agreements and manage trade union relations
- Track record of being a doer, having delivered HR initiatives and change activities independently and successfully
- Great communication skills, in speaking as well as writing
- Fluent in Swedish and English, in speaking as well as writing
- Excellent people skills - you believe in the greatness in people. You are able to communicate well with stakeholders, being assertive and to the point, You want to improve and ask for - and give constructive feedback and when collaborating, you assume good intentions
- Ability to be structured and efficient with attention to detail
- A dedication to being creative and process driven at the same time, constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently
- A curious and open growth mindset - striving to develop and learn by trying
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!