- Date Posted
- Sep. 15, 2021
Here at Kry / Livi, we are on an important mission: Provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
As a member of the People & Culture team you’ll focus on attracting, hiring, developing, and retaining the best employees. With our company values at heart, we support our people to reach their full potential. The People & Culture team are a bunch of talented individuals working across different business areas including Compensation & Benefits, Employer Branding, Learning & Development, People & Business Partnering, and Talent Acquisition.
Our challenge for you
- Support the implementation of the new HRIS system and thereby also learn how the Kry/livi HRIS is customized to fit with business needs.
- After the implementation, the position will have a key role within the HRIS center of excellence, supporting various Kry/livi stakeholders regarding HRIS related matters and in maintaining and developing the new HRIS and the related integrations according to an agreed roadmap.
- During the implementation project. Working closely with the project manager and independently manage key project tasks such as
- Mapping and building integrations
- Data collections, complex data analyzes and mass-uploads.
- Participating in designing the HRIS processes and integrations in close cooperation with the project manager and HR process owners (People Partners)
- Coordinating the testing and go live activities focusing on data quality and integrations
- After the implementation project:
- Working closely with the HRIS owner to continuously maintain and develop the HRIS and the related integrations
- Taking ownership of the HR modules and integrations implemented, proactively ensuring that the processes work end-to-end.
- Ensuring the data quality and implementing required localizations whilst securing the global processes and consolidated data
- Developing Analytics based on the business needs
- Managing Security Policies and coordinating System Access processes
- Setting up best-practices, and staying on top of the new versions and functionalities and implementing them
Your profile & skills
- 3-5 years experience in a similar HRIS-position
- Integration experience of the following is considered as an advantage:
- Workday Core Connectors
- Workday EIBs
- Workday PECI
- Workday Studio
- Excellent technical skills (Excel, preferably HR ERP such as Workday, SAP, Oracle)
- Strong communicator and collaborator with IT and business
- Excellent ability to do complex data management exercises and analyses
- Good ability to convert business requirements to technical requirements
- Motivated to understand the payroll & time tracking/off processes and integrations between payroll and HRIS
- Fluency in English
- It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.