- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We’re now looking for a People Project Manager to join our Global People & Culture team. You will be a key player in ensuring operational excellence within the team, running larger People projects and sharing best practices for project management. As we grow our company through Mergers & Acquisitions, you will be responsible for providing the People perspective to these, facilitating organisational and cultural integration.
This is a new role within a fast-growing company and team, where you are expected to work proactively and challenge the way we work to constantly improve. To enjoy this we believe you apply a structured approach while embracing change and manage to work with a level of uncertainty.
What you will do
- Plan, coordinate, and execute global People related projects across the organisation, tracking metrics and reporting on status, risks, issues and dependencies
- Work in close collaboration with People & Culture leads to support with the best practice of running projects
- Represent the People & Culture Team on all aspects of larger Mergers & Acquisitions, and act as a point of contact for Corporate Development and the M&A integration team
- Responsible for influencing the People Strategy for each acquisition, facilitating the organisational & cultural integration alongside People Partners and other key members
- Collaborating with local HR teams on coordinating the integration and change management of People processes, policies, systems, etc
- Communicate updates and progress on M&A projects to People team stakeholders and escalate if problems/barriers
- Deliver playbook for M&A from a People perspective, enabling the company to learn from each project and build best practices, templates, and guidelines
- Research best practices and develop a proactive approach to identify People challenges in merger and acquisition integration and recommends solutions
Who you are
- BA / MA degree in business administration, HR, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in project management and/or consulting
- Experience working with the people aspects of M&A projects, preferably in a fast-growing and continuously evolving context
- Successful track record having run projects with multiple stakeholders across the business
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, and influencing skills; being able to build relationships and use influencing techniques to gain acceptance of ideas/plans with various stakeholders
- Ability to grasp a large, complex, matrix-oriented global business
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and in writing. Fluent in English.
- Highly adaptable, roll-up-your-sleeves mindset; no task is too big or too small.
At Kry, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio.