- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will lead the Global Talent Leadership team. The successful candidate will manage a team of Talent Partners who are recruiting senior leaders and executives across all markets for Kry/Livi. We value team collaboration and we believe in closely embedding with the business to be true partners. Do you want to be part of one of the most ambitious growth journeys in Stockholm right now, gathering unique experience of how to scale a company in hyper-growth?
What you’ll do:
- Contribute and support the Head of TA in strategic discussions around global staffing plans, growth plans for TA function, & TA strategy.
- Partner with senior stakeholders in hiring executives in all our markets (primarily director level and above).
- Manage team members, coaching the team to grow in the direction that will bring the most business value yet will be aligned with individual goals.
- Partner with stakeholders in our internal people operations team in creating & aligning on a compensation strategy tailored for executive hiring, packaging and developing equity components, salary bands and our relocation offering.
- Setting an overall sourcing strategy for proactively attracting and hiring executive candidates of the calibre needed to continue to scale the company.
- Accountable for the design of the leadership assessment process globally, ensuring we assess our leadership values in a scientific and structured way.
- Work with senior stakeholders in setting up a strategy for succession planning and work on this plan to make sure we build up a pool of outstanding senior candidates for future roles.
- Map external partners to work with for niche roles/markets and/or when inhouse bandwidth is not enough to support senior hiring need.
- Be the go-to person in the talent team in regards to all things related to leadership hiring.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (human resources, organizational development, psychology)
- 10+ years experience from a similar role, working with executive hiring, preferably in a fast-growing and high paced company.
- Several years of experience managing and developing a Talent Acquisition team, preferably at scale
- Experience working in an international HR / Talent Acquisition context for fast scaling companies.
- Solid experience in talent strategy development & implementation for leadership hiring.
- Track record of being a great assessor of potential hires and serving as a trusted advisor for leadership evaluation and hiring to ensure decisions are sound, informed by data, and that bias is mitigated whenever possible in previous organisations.
- Proven track record of translating business strategies and needs into Talent Acquisition initiatives (for leadership hiring) and designing and implementing such initiatives.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive talent initiatives for leadership hiring with the ability to innovate and challenge current norms to drive change.
- A deep understanding of how to influence, motivate and lead people, with or without formal authority.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in Swedish, French or German is a plus.
- Capacity to develop strong relationships based on trust, respect, effective communication.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.