- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are looking for our next Customer Success Intern - Italian Market. Your responsibility will be to optimize our user experience by onboarding new healthcare practitioners, supporting existing ones, and identifying main needs and pain points across several professions. This person will be the main voice of our users internally and will partner with our product team to improve our offering.
What will you be doing?
- Support the doctors/psychologists with issues that may occur in platform usage
- Collect feedback from users in order to generate precious insights for product development
- Communicate bugs and feature requests to the product team
- Identify and engage with potential ambassadors across our users
Who are you?
- Italian mother tongue speaker
- Good level of English
- Enjoys interaction with users via phone and email & is independent and creative in finding solutions for the doctors’ issues with the platform
- Able to make assumptions, connect the dots when it comes to user behavior on the platform, and anticipates threats
- Proactive in proposing activities that can improve Customer success KPIs
- Perspective thinker and empathic
Our 4 company´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude: there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage: You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together: Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.