- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are shaping the future of digital healthcare by building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location.
The responsible use of data is central to this mission, and protecting our users’ personal data is a top concern. You will be at the heart of our data protection work, in an organisation where health data is core.
As a Privacy Engineer, you will help lead our efforts to bridge the gap between policy and implementation of our data privacy standards, and drive the development of privacy-enhancing approaches. The work of your team will further enable us to build great products with privacy baked in, and further protect our users’ data.
What you will be doing
- Drive the development of data protection/privacy features and tools, used by our other teams.
- Identify areas of improvement in practices, tooling and infrastructure related to data privacy.
- Work with teams to ensure data privacy principles are baked in their features throughout product development.
- Assess our processes and tech to identify and escalate data privacy concerns.
- Collaborate with non-technical stakeholders to set data protection policies.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Years experience in a related role, working on data privacy solutions in an engineering capacity.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with cloud hosting and AWS.
- Ability to communicate across domains (legal, engineering, product).
- Ability to balance risks in ambiguous situations and a fast-paced environment.
- Curiosity to learn and eagerness to collaborate with those around you.
- Experience working in a more tightly regulated field (such as finance or healthcare) is advantageous.
What’s in it for you?
- A diverse workplace, with colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments.
- Deliver as a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures.
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!