- Date Posted
- Sep. 24, 2021
Here at Kry / Livi, we are on an important mission: Provide great & accessible healthcare for everyone. However, we will not achieve that by only delivering a “best-in-class” patient experience. It can only be done if we can make people grow. Through a wide range and combination of responsibilities combined with a steady work-life balance, Kry/Livi is a great workplace for great people to thrive in.
Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing the way that healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. This includes but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
As a member of the R&D function, you will be joining a group of around 250 people working with tech, design, and product. R&D is using the latest technology and data insights to build and ship products far better than anything else in healthcare. We work at a fast pace with the aim to create high-quality end-user value every day. You will work within a team small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
The Platform Engineering teams at Kry provide our cloud infrastructure as well as engineering productivity and reliability tools and practices to enable teams to deliver great services with ease.
As a SRE in Platform Engineering you will join a team of up to 8 people and work closely with our engineering teams to improve the reliability of our services.
Our challenge for you
- Lead and drive initiatives aimed at improving the reliability of our services by providing guidance, engineering solutions and improving our processes.
- Drive reliability practices across our engineering organization, work with teams to establish SLOs, instrumentation of services and more.
- Provide improvements and best practices targeting observability and predictability.
- Take part in weekly incident commander rotation; manage incident-response efforts, facilitating postmortems, ensuring and improving our process.
- Experiment, learn new things and help grow those around you.
- Work in short iterations in a lightweight scrum environment shaped by the team.
- Technologies you’ll come in contact with: AWS, Terraform, GitHub, Atlassian Bamboo, DataDog, ELK, Opsgenie, Jira and more.
Your profile & skills
- Some years of experience managing production environments as SRE, DevOps Engineer or similar.
- Experience working with SLOs, metrics, incident management in a cloud environment.
- Passion about reliability engineering practices.
- Curiosity to learn, explore and collaborate with those around you.
- It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
- Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
- If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating the world’s leading healthcare platform that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for any health-related issues.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.