- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are now looking for a new team member for our IT Tooling team that will join us to build an even better and more complete healthcare experience. You will get the opportunity to learn a lot about new and on-topic technologies and work across all of our five markets in close cooperation with IT, Security and other parts of the company.
We think that you are in the mid-level stage of your career and want to grow with Kry/Livi. Furthermore, we think you are a service-minded person who believes in giving exceptional employee service and likes to share your knowledge with others.
About the job:
- You will work as a technical specialist with architecture, automation, integration, configuration, documentation and implementation.
- Analyze the current workflows and processes to identify areas of improvement and work for best practice for support.
- Be part of project discussions, roadmap, requirements, design and implementations.
- Identify tooling deficiencies across the organization and work on implementing global solutions where possible.
- This is a new role and an expansion for our Tooling team due to the constant need for new functionality and expansions. Right now we are supporting Kry/Livi’s ongoing national and international expansion with lots of fun and challenge!
- Did you know we are approximately 200+ persons working with Tech at Kry and we are supporting +1000 coworkers through our teams!?
You can work fully remote inside the EU and UK or join one or our offices in Stockholm, Berlin, London or why not Paris? For the right candidate we support relocation to Sweden.
Who you are:
- We believe your previous roles are probably similar to Systems Engineer, Integrations Engineer or Application Specialist.
- You have previous experience working on integrations (eg. API).
- You are able to apply and advise best-practice design and configurations.
- You also have experience from ticketing systems, digital workplace, CRM or ITSM Platforms (eg. Atlassian, ServiceNow, Topdesk, BMC ITSM). Kry uses Zendesk and Jira, and chat customizations.
- As a person you are user-oriented, enthusiastic and a positive team player, with great collaboration skills and the ability to interact with other teams. Sharing knowledge is something that you do and encourage.
- The process will be paused due to holidays 14th July - 9th August. We are planning for interviews from 11th of August.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
This is an unique journey, care to join?
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.