- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
Our vision is to provide great healthcare for everyone. That’s why we’re on a mission to make healthcare more accessible. We’ve already come a long way by creating Europe’s leading healthcare platform, that made seamless health journeys between digital and physical appointments a reality. By creating an ecosystem of tools and providers, our platform will be the go-to place for health-related issues.
It is an ambitious goal; we know. But by creating a workplace where our people can grow, we’re positive that we’ll reach it. At Kry/Livi you’ll have a unique opportunity to gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry/Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
This includes, but is not limited to; creating a diverse, sustainable, and inclusive workplace for all our staff! Headquartered in Stockholm and backed by Europe and North America’s leading investors (Index Ventures, Accel Partners, OTPP), this is a chance to be part of a truly multi-national scale-up that is changing how healthcare is accessed and delivered across Europe.
Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
- We are now looking for a Corporate Paralegal to be a key part of our Corporate Legal Team.
Our challenge for you
- Work closely with the Corporate Legal Team to provide qualified legal administrative support in relation to corporate transactions such as M&A, fundraising, incorporation of new entities etc.;
- Manage share transfers and other equity transactions and assist with the implementation and handling of incentive scheme programs;
- Cap table management using our digital equity management platform;
- Draft and proofread various corporate documents and minutes;
- Data room management; and
- Manage corporate matters for all companies within the group.
Who you are
- Work experience from a legal department in a company or a law firm;
- Enjoy working in a digital environment;
- Very organized with strong administrative and time management skills;
- High energy and drive, very service minded, with an excellent attention to detail;
- Team player who is able to work independently and take ownership of tasks; and
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing, it is a great advantage if you speak an additional European language.
- You will be a walking encyclopedia when it comes to the legal documentations of the company. It’s important that you put great pride in keeping track of both big and small things, so that we as a team can perform on world-class level.
- Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
- If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Please submit your application by including your CV or LinkedIn. Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.