- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
This position is a temporary position for approximately 10 months.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Kry / Livi legal team to provide administrative support in a very digital environment;
- Assist with corporate governance matters;
- Contract management and managing signatures throughout the group:
- Prepare and proofread various documents such as agreements, memos, correspondence, spreadsheets, and presentations;
- Data room management;
- Become a central part of the business and assist with day-to-day matters as needed.
Who you are:
- Preferably, at least 2 years relevant work experience from a company or a law firm;
- Very organized with strong administrative and time management skills;
- High energy and drive, very service minded;
- Have excellent attention to detail;
- Team player who is able to work independently and take ownership of tasks; and
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbally and in writing, it is a great advantage if you speak an additional European language.
We believe that in order to thrive at KRY you must:
- Enjoy working in a diverse and entrepreneurial setting;
- Have a genuine interest in healthcare and believe in our vision;
- Be proactive and don’t fear to work hands-on and operational;
- Have an analytical mindset with attention to detail; and
- Be able to handle a high workload and short deadlines with ease.
At Kry, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.