- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by moving consultations online and by providing a service that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We are now looking for a Global Compliance Counsel to enhance our vibrant Legal Team to support execution of projects that will grow Kry within and beyond our current markets.
The Kry Legal function operates across a wide range of legal disciplines as well as jurisdictions. Legal plays a key role in Kry acting as a partner to all teams with a focus on international expansion, product development, and commercial projects.
Beyond your legal/compliance expertise, this is a role that requires international experience and you should also be able to innovate, solve problems and proactively look for solutions in our mission to revolutionise healthcare within Europe. Above all, you will be part of a highly innovative and passionate team.
What you will do:
You will support Head of Global Legal Compliance in structuring and implementing of Kry’s Legal and Healthcare compliance programs globally and locally;
You will assist the business on all Legal, Healthcare and Governance Compliance matters related to new and existing initiatives as well as any day-to-day matters. For example:
- Identify regulatory and compliance risks and advise management on mitigation;
- Working closely with business teams globally and locally and coordinating with other lawyers and stakeholders where needed;
- Assisting on building work processes and quality management programs, e.g. by creating policies, guidelines and legal tools, and conducting training for relevant teams;
- Coordinate internal compliance review and monitoring activities;
- Advise on reporting structure and draft compliance reports;
- Assisting with internal investigation of potential misconduct and advise management on action to be taken on matters of compliance;
- Review and analyse regulations relating to digital care, tenders, cooperations, etc;
- Aid to draft presentations, position papers and policy documents for German Public Affairs
- Work with Global Legal Team on international matters on a case by case basis
Who you are:
You check most of the boxes on our wish list:
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience for the role as in-house counsel, compliance officer or from working for a reputable international law firm;
- Have experience from the healthcare, IT industry or other heavily regulated industry, preferably in a B2C organization;
- Strong knowledge and skills in legal compliance which is relevant for consumer facing digital services;
- Strong skills in analysing and interpreting advanced contractual relationships as well as product and data flows, with attention to detail;
- Strong track record of drafting and implementing compliance processes, policies, guidelines and procedures;
- Strong organizational skills and time management.
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing;
To be the perfect candidate you need also to be very confident in working in a fast moving and truly global environment, including to advise the organization on new business models and newly developing legal fields (e-Healthcare).
We would be even happier, if you have:
- European Law Degree (Masters, LL.M, Staatsexamen, etc.);
- Experience from implementing industry standards in the area of healthcare compliance, data protection, healthcare and workplace / product safety;
- Experience of working in a high-growth, owner-operated or venture capital backed business and/or experience of working in multinational companies or organizations;
- Good knowledge to manage legal/compliance risks and advise management on all legal aspects relevant to operating a business;
- Fluent Swedish, German or another European language skills.
We believe that in order to thrive at Kry you must:
- Enjoy working in a diverse and entrepreneurial setting;
- Have a genuine interest in healthcare and believe in our vision;
- Be proactive and don’t fear to work hands-on and operational;
- Have an analytical mindset with attention to detail;
- Be very solution oriented;
- Strong prioritization, communication and stakeholder management skills; and
- Be able to handle a high workload and short deadlines with ease.
You will be a key member of the Legal Team and report to the Head of Global Legal Compliance. You can be based either in any of our offices located in Stockholm, Berlin, London or Paris or choose to work in a distributed way flexibly from home.
How to apply:
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
Please submit your application with Cv and personal letter in English.We will handle your application as soon as possible and will speak with candidates continuously during vacation period.
For questions regarding this recruitment, don’t hesitate to contact our Talent Partner Kristos Tsilkos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!