- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
To support our rapid growth we’re hiring amazing talent across Europe, and we’re now looking for a Global Workplace Specialist to ensure a great workplace experience for all employees located outside of our largest markets. In this role you will be a key player in the expansion and set up of hiring in new markets, where you are responsible for making sure our employees have everything they need to perform their very best work.
For you to be successful in this role, we believe you have experience managing multiple locations and expanding to new ones. You believe in a holistic approach to workplace experience, and you constantly challenge the way we work to improve. We believe you embody our values and enjoy working together to support our colleagues and the business. In this role you will be part of our growing People & Culture team.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate the expansion to enable hiring in new markets, working together with internal stakeholders to make sure we cover all aspects to provide a great workplace experience
- Implement and adjust the global workplace strategy locally in markets outside of Sweden, UK and France
- Make sure we have up to date and accessible local policies and procedures, including keeping up to date with work environment requirements
- Point of contact for People and office/home office related questions
- Coordinating of potential hubs/offices outside of our largest markets:
- Responsible for lease agreements
- Responsible for office planning and scheduling tool
- Contact with landlords, managing maintenance and suppliers
- Coordinating office material including food & beverages
- Supporting with finding new office location when necessary
- Support with employee engagement activities such as organising offsites, team events, gifts, making sure we are creating a unified experience for hub/office and home office employees
- Act as onboarding and offboarding specialist, define processes and coordinate activities to follow. This will be done in tight collaboration with internal stakeholders such as our global L&D team and IT team.
Who you are
- Minimum of 2 years having worked in a Office or Workplace role, preferably having managed multiple locations
- Experience of having set up new locations, preferably including researching local requirements
- Knowledge in work environment requirements and procedures
- Attention to details and strongly organised with the ability to work in a structured and efficient manner
- Strong service mindset to support our amazing colleagues, ability to build relationships across the organisation
- Positive and solution oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written English skills, preferably knowledge in additional language(s)
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.