- Date Posted
- Jun. 8, 2021
- Product Engineering
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are shaping the future of digital healthcare by building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location.
The responsible use of data is central to this mission, and protecting our users’ personal data is a top concern. You will be at the heart of our data protection work, in an organisation where health data is core.
In this role, you will be the Product Manager for a new team in our organisation, responsible for bridging the gap between policy and implementation of data privacy standards, and for driving the development of privacy-enhancing approaches. Your work will enable other teams to build great products with privacy baked in, and help further protect our users’ data.
What you will do:
- Drive the ideation, development, launch and iteration of our data privacy tools and infrastructure.
- Work together with other R&D teams in order to ensure data privacy principles are baked in their features throughout product development.
- Collaborate with engineering, legal, operations and commercial teams to set and prioritise data protection policies.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, our patients and clinicians.
- Understand the different healthcare systems and regulations in the markets in which we operate.
- Be an articulate and persuasive communicator, both as a writer and a speaker.
Who you are:
- Extensive product management experience, together with experience of agile software development.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain the business value of seemingly technical products to a nontechnical audience.
- A proven track record from a tightly regulated field such as finance or healthcare is advantageous.
- Team spirit.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.