- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Product Engineering
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
As a Product Manager in the German Market team you will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience – far better than anything else in healthcare. You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our users and our business in order to prioritize work and make informed decisions. Working very closely with colleagues across the entire R&D organisation, you will help us expand our reach in the market to Patients and Clinicians.
What you´ll bring to the team:
- Extensive product management experience from a tech company or startup.
- Proven track record of delivering successful products that users love.
- Hands-on experience as a product owner for a cross functional team doing agile software development and product discovery.
- A passion for good design and a strive to always delivering a great experience for users.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong technical understanding.
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people and healthcare professionals.
- A team player.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to drive the evolution and growth of our German product and market.
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
- Be part of an international product team that is aiming at becoming the reference in its field.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.