- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Engineering
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
As a Senior Product Manager in the Sweden Markets team you will own and drive growth initiatives for the Sweden market at Kry, including being an enabler for current business and market plans. Working very closely with colleagues across the entire R&D organisation, you will help us expand our reach in the market to the Patients and Clinicians who we fit with best. You will lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and data scientists which together will design, build and ship an amazing product experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of business stakeholders to define and drive product strategy for patient, clinician acquisition
- Contribute to a product roadmap that accomplishes both market and patient/clinician goals and aligns with the team charter and tenets
- Align product strategy with R&D roadmaps
- Communicate and present growth strategy needs to engineers, designers and business teams
- Perform analysis and market insights about competitor landscape
- Build and Collect early customer feedback to inform product iteration
- Continuously stack-rank growth initiatives to maximise patient/clinician benefit with company’s growth ambitions
Skills, Traits & Competencies
- Leading Growth for a world class product excites you
- A strong command of growth tactics within the product org
- A passion for making healthcare more accessible to everyone
- You have an Explorer mindset that can identify opportunities and can execute with a small team to land them
- Having an inventive and creative “do-what-it-takes” spirit, demonstrating a bias for action
- Full professional proficiency in Swedish is required
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.