- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Engineering
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare
As a member of the KRY R&D team, you will be responsible for improving engineering experience around understanding, monitoring, and running code in production. You will collaborate with a team of senior engineers and help them deliver on the Platform area’s vision/mission:
We provide tools, guidelines, and hands-on help to R&D teams in order to allow them to innovate, iterate quickly, prevent and recover from incidents, and scale.
You are expected to gain a deep understanding of our tech stack as well as our R&D team’s strengths and weaknesses in order to prioritize work and make informed decisions.
What you will be doing
- Work in close collaboration with engineering, product on product prioritization.
- Develop a deep understanding of the platform, our product, our patients, and clinicians.
- Understand the different healthcare systems and regulations in the markets in which we operate.
- Be an articulate and persuasive communicator, both as a writer and a speaker
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
- Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement and make those around you better
What you´ll bring to the team:
- Several years experience in technical product management
- Hands-on technical experience within DevOps, reliability engineering and cloud
- Excellent influencing skills to make sure we’re all aligned on prioritization
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people, and healthcare professionals.
- Ability to collaborate across a fast-growing organization
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.