- Date Posted
- Jun. 8, 2021
- Product Management
Kry is a digiphysical healthcare provider enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals through video and in our health centres. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare. We are providing a service that gives the patient the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm and we have global ambitions with operations already established in Norway, UK, France and Germany.
Kry is looking for a strong Communications Manager to join our Communications and Policy team in Stockholm. In this role you will be in charge of planning and implementing strategic and tactical communications activities targeting a range of internal and external stakeholders. You will be tasked with shaping the perception and reputation of Kry and our category through effective stakeholder education – primarily using our owned and earned channels.
A big part of your role will be to advise a number of internal stakeholders and produce for different initiatives – making sure that these fit into our wider narrative and strategy, and are communicated in the appropriate way through our channels. You need to be able to manage a variety of internal stakeholders, be confident as an internal advisor and with ease adapt to change in priorities.
You will work collaboratively with a range of functions in the business and report into the Communications and Policy Director.
What you’ll do
- Set and execute reactive and proactive communication plans and activities targeting internal audiences, patients, the profession and our payers.
- Ensure that relevant information is relayed in between teams and feeds to the overall communication plan.
- Be an internal advisor and feed in relevant feedback that moves the needle for the business yet keeps the brand intact.
- Create and publish communication content together with the rest of the team.
Who you are
- You have 6+ years experience of working with corporate communication projects in earned and owned channels.
- Experience from the care sector and/or tech scale-ups is beneficial for this role.
- You have a strong knowledge of how to use owned and earned channels to proactively drive and change our narrative.
- You have a strong sense of how an external perception affects the brand and growth.
- You are a sharp thinker and fast-learner with an action oriented mindset and a drive to make things happen.
- You have the ability to manage simultaneous projects in an ever-changing environment.
- You are collaborative and great at building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- You have great attention to detail.
We also believe that in order to succeed in this role you have a passion for changing healthcare for the benefit of patients. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and strenuous journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set lofty goals and then work hard to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to work hard, have fun and learn new things every day.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.