- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Product Management
Kry was founded in Sweden in 2014, born from a problem felt by so many health patients around the world – a lack of access to healthcare. Today, we are Europe’s leading digital healthcare company, known as Kry in Sweden, Germany and Norway, and Livi in France and the UK.
Digital healthcare is now a critical part of healthcare delivery throughout Europe and we are proud to have played a significant part in making this happen, having helped over 3 million patients across Europe.
Our ambition is to be the world’s leading healthcare platform, providing trusted digital and physical healthcare for all.
As part of our continued growth and given that healthcare needs data, we are expanding our committed and very successful Analytics team to recruit our new Data Engineering Lead - Marketing to expand our marketing analytics efforts within the organisation.
In this role, you will manage a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists and lead analytic efforts on strategic marketing questions in a fast-paced environment. This role requires a candidate with good people skills, excellent leadership, an ability to perform deep hands-on work, whilst being naturally skilled in communication and teamwork.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of building the future of healthcare, powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
- Key responsibilities;
- Together with other managers in Analytics, develop a world-class marketing analytics function for Kry.
- Lead marketing data modelling work and a team of Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
- Perform hands-on data integration and activation work to help guide key strategic decisions, across growth, commercial, operations and marketing.
- Set standards for how we structure relational data in sensible ways that ensure good access patterns, reliable query performance and data security.
Who you are
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or a related technical field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a data engineering or technical data analytics role including 3 years in the performance marketing field.
- Experience in leading, managing or mentoring data engineers and/or data science teams highly regarded.
- Expertise in writing ETL pipelines in a modern data stack (Python, SQL, Docker, Cloud databases, AWS, GCP).
- Expertise in modelling marketing data for performance marketing and attribution (e.g., Google Analytics, Adjust, Braze).
- Experience with Tableau and Looker data visualization technologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical matters to less technical team members.
- Strong project management skills, experience in working with multiple stakeholders and ability to prioritise and create roadmaps.
- Strong business intuition and ability to understand complex business systems, data architecture, and software design patterns.
- Structured and a creative problem-solver, you like resolving challenges in a fun and fast-paced environment.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Interested? As we are a global company, please submit your application in English.