- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Product Management
Kry was founded in Sweden in 2014, born from a problem felt by so many health patients around the world – a lack of access to healthcare. Today, we are Europe’s leading digital healthcare company, known as Kry in Sweden, Germany and Norway, and Livi in France and the UK.
Digital healthcare is now a critical part of healthcare delivery throughout Europe and we are proud to have played a significant part in making this happen, having helped over 3 million patients across Europe.
Our ambition is to be the world’s leading healthcare platform, providing trusted digital and physical healthcare for all.
As we grow and scale our businesses across Europe, we are now on the lookout for a new Global Communications Director. In this role, you will be both internal and external facing, leading and building establishing a team of internal and external communications experts.
You’ll advise our team on opportunities and issues that arise at the intersection of healthcare and technology and be able to anticipate issues before they happen. You’re comfortable with ambiguity and able to navigate across widely disparate projects and teams in a highly constantly shifting space. You will be able to think through complicated reputation challenges and how this impacts both our short term and long term brand vision.
You are quick-witted, entrepreneurial and curious while pushing your sleeves up to get the job done. Things move fast at Kry/Livi, and to do great work, you need to be an enthusiastic team player who can work cross-functionally with partners across our C-suite, investors, marketing, operations, policy, R&D, people teams, clinician community and beyond.
- Lead strategic communications, both internal and external, for Kry/Livi, working with local communications and policy teams to drive a proactive strategy in line with market dynamics and opportunities.
- Partner with our management team on executive communication, ensuring they are effectively communicating how they are leading the business.
- Partner with our people teams to deliver best in class internal communications tools, functions and processes to build on our company culture, values and vision including how to best nurture our growing clinician community.
- Devise and execute communications campaigns to support Kry/Livi’s strategic objectives and brand goals.
- Develop and manage corporate communications channels such as corporate website and lead the corporate content strategy.
- Build deep relationships with press, analysts, influencers and other external stakeholders and ensure you have your finger on the pulse of EU and market-specific healthcare dynamics.
- Maintain a close working partnership with Kry/Livi’s investors to identify areas that would benefit from close coordination.
- Provide mentorship and support to our local communications teams via dotted line reporting.
- Manage resourcing and planning including organisation design and budget planning that map agency and team needs to company priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English or a related field.
- Solid leadership experience - experience scaling and developing a team of experts.
- 10+ years of experience in communications.
- Experience executing media campaigns, crisis management, internal communications, building relationships with media and working with executives.
- Experience managing agencies and contractors, and putting in place scalable processes to drive and measure results.
- Familiarity with the dynamics of fast-moving technology organization.
- Tech and healthcare-literate preferred.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.