- Date Posted
- Jun. 8, 2021
- Product Management
Kry was founded in Sweden in 2014, born from a problem felt by so many health patients around the world – a lack of access to healthcare. Today, we are Europe’s leading digital healthcare company, known as Kry in Sweden, Germany and Norway, and Livi in France and the UK.
Digital healthcare is now a critical part of healthcare delivery throughout Europe and we are proud to have played a significant part in making this happen, having helped over 3 million patients across Europe.
Our ambition is to be the world’s leading healthcare platform, providing trusted digital and physical healthcare for all.
We have today an exciting opportunity for a Global PR Manager to join our growing Global Communications team. Reporting into the Global Head of Communications, you will be in charge of planning and implementing tactical communications activities targeting Kry’s global stakeholders, such as international media, decision makers, business partners and opinion leaders within the European/global healthcare community, as well as the broader public. You will be responsible for shaping the perception and reputation of Kry / Livi through effective storytelling & stakeholder education, primarily using our owned and earned channels.
You have a great understanding of the media landscape and know how to curate and deliver authentic and compelling news and stories, and build narratives around Kry/Livi and our contributions and services. You will take on the role of an editor by knowing what is not a story and be confident to push back with a considered rationale. You are also great at building strong relationships and can navigate among different stakeholders and interests to find a way through without compromising on our core; we put the patient first.
If you enjoy working in a fast-moving environment and thrive on developing your own PR initiatives to enhance company’s brands globally, this is the perfect opportunity to be part of building the future of healthcare, powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
- Develop PR plans and monitor the media landscape to see where Kry/Livis’s contribution can fit in.
- Manage Kry/Livi news announcements, including writing, distributing and pitching news.
- Manage incoming media requests and prepare appropriate responses, facilitate interviews and prepare spokespeople before public engagements.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within international PR agencies and consultants, as well as industry media.
- Ensure that the foundations to our corporate communications are kept up-to-date according to industry and policy developments.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Manage the global event engagement calendar including global spokespeople engagement.
- Align and coordinate consistency in communications strategies and tactics across our five different markets.
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in PR and hands on press work experience towards an international audience.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful PR campaigns at both national and international level.
- Previous agency work experience will be valued.
- Knowledge and experience working with international media and journalists.
- Experience from working collaboratively with policy/public affairs matters/departments is highly regarded.
- Fluency, preferably at a native level, in English with exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Collaborative and eager to build strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills with a broad understanding of the whole communications and marketing spectrum.
- Used to work in a fast-paced work environment and adaptable to change.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner workings at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application in English by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.