- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Product Management
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
As a Growth Associate, you will be responsible for making sure the leads pipeline is full, sales operations are running smoothly and efficiently and the user funnel flow is optimized in the Italian market. You will partner with marketing and sales to develop growth marketing strategies, execute them and make sure to optimize the number of deals
- Develop growth marketing strategies and execute them
- Lead generation: contacts acquisition and crawling, set-up inbound/outbound outreach
- Build and optimize landing pages and sales collaterals
- CRM: send out a newsletter, improve existing workflows
- Administrate the sales pipeline and improve the sales process
- Measure growth performance and expand our reporting
Skills, Traits & Competencies
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing, sales, or BI - ideally in a B2B early-stage or high-growth company
- Skilled in programming languages / crawling and reporting - already experience in B2B mar-tech tools
- A very good understanding of how sales teams work
- Adaptability to fast-paced environments and challenging situations, a fast-learner, and hypothesis-driven
- A natural networker with the ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders and collaborate with different teams & to bridge marketing, sales, product, and data functions
- Excellent communication skills in English and Italian, with an ability to explain concepts to facilitate discussion and deeper levels of understanding across teams
At Kry, we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio.