- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Product Management
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are looking for a Marketing Technology Specialist to collaborate across the organization and be responsible for implementing and utilizing the best software and tools to communicate and automate Kry/ Livi’s marketing strategy.
In this role you will get to work with a truly innovative and technology driven company and become part of a newly established and high performing marketing technology team. You will play a key role in developing and establishing the marketing technology stack and best practices within the business. You will get to combine your programming skills, analytical thinking, data analysis skills and marketing expertise to drive change and growth through automation and scaling of marketing activities.
What you’ll do
- Write scripts that use APIs from our marketing platforms to automate campaigns, build tools to scale activity more efficiently and automate campaign testing/experimentation.
- Analyse and report on impact, efficiency and opportunities for optimisation within our digital marketing portfolio using the wealth of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data we have available.
- Set a strategy and roadmap, implement and operate marketing technology products as an administrator.
- Integrate marketing technology products with each other.
- Integrate marketing technology products with non-marketing systems, including to our website/ app.
- Partner up with marketing and technical stakeholders to define requirements on both ends and deliver the solutions
- Work with marketing analytics teams to ensure seamless integration between platforms and measurement/ tracking frameworks and train them in the adoption of marketing technologies to utilize full capabilities of the tools
- Partner up with data science and marketing teams to conceive, design, execute, report and take action on tests and experiments to further our understanding of how and why our channels drive customer behaviour.
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing Technology to research, evaluate and improve integrations and set up the right marketing technology stack to enable the marketing team to run the best-in-class marketing.
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in MarTech with a background in combining marketing technologies with enterprise applications
- Digital marketing domain expertise (programmatic, display, search engine marketing, content marketing and CRM)
- Strong experience in working with Adjust, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Looker, GTM, Salesforce, Hubspot, Braze, Segment or other tracking, marketing automation or MarTech products
- Great communication skills
- Commercially minded with strong analytical abilities
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Hands-on, organised, and detail-oriented while not losing sight of the big picture
- Enjoy working in very fast paced environments
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us on email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
- Remote status
- Fully remote