- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Product Management
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
As a senior member of our UX Writing team (within the Design team), you’ll help shape the way we work with UX content. Our UX writing team spans across several markets, languages and products. Now we’re looking for someone who’s a strong strategic thinker who can help us get even better – in terms of product experience but also in how we work as a team.
You will work on an area level, partnering with the Product and Design leadership, where you’ll be accountable for shaping and driving the content strategy of our Patient product experience.
You know how to navigate between strategic work and detailed execution, being able to do hands-on UX writing, but you’re also able to zoom out to see the bigger picture. You will contribute to the organisation with your strategic mindset and impact how we visualise the future of our products.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the area leadership team on the product vision.
- Provide a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process and influence strategic decisions that improve the user experience.
- Work with others in the UX writing team and align on priorities and expectations for initiatives.
- Continuously help to improve how we communicate in our products and write UX copy when needed.
- Use data and research to improve content quality and strategy.
- Drive UX writing and content forward across areas, looking at strategy and how we work as a team.
- Help push for a content-first approach – helping us be best in class in how we work with, and perceive, UX content in the organisation.
Who you are
- You are fluent in English.
- You have several years of work experience where your focus has been to create and implement UX content and strategy for digital products.
- You have experience working with product development in cross-functional teams.
- You have led content work for major initiatives.
- You have a good understanding of what it means to write for users in an inclusive and accessible way.
- You are a confident communicator who’s comfortable publicly presenting a content perspective around vision, process and innovation.
- You are comfortable defining processes and providing frameworks to support teams and level up their ways of working.
- You understand the intersection between users and business and the role content plays.
- You have experience with content guidelines and content systems.
What you’ll get
- You’ll be able to help shape this new role and how we work with UX writing and content in the organisation.
- You’ll be part of several team settings with lovely, kind and clever people.
- You get the chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare.
- You’ll have the opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable colleagues and collaboration across different parts of the organisation.
- You’ll have a big impact on what we build from a strategy point of view.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.