- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Product Management
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will create demand for our healthcare provider products through effective messaging, positioning, pricing, packaging and marketing tools/campaigns. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying customer segments & market opportunities and position product features and benefits to these key target groups/customers to attract new prospects and drive loyalty & upsell with existing customers.
What you will do:
- Identify and deeply understand our customers and define the customer segments for a portfolio of products targeting healthcare providers
- Create, own and execute the go-to-market strategy (incl. business plans, pricing, positioning, packaging) for each target customer group, working closely with product, marketing teams and commercial teams
- Set, monitor and optimize towards critical metrics and revenue targets
- Continuously iterate our value proposition & identify new opportunities through the use of data & insights to deeply understand pain points, formulate business requirements, and prioritise solutions
- Identify the buyer’s journey and develop & implement strategies to address the different stages of the journey for our target customers group
- Create, launch, measure and optimize marketing strategies & campaigns that drive product discovery and awareness, and acquisition, engagement, and retention to the market/ customer group/media/industry experts
- Work in close collaboration with Product and Commercial Management to help take a product/feature from the earliest strategy sessions all the way to successful market adoption and development
- Collect insight about usage, customer feedback, customer behaviour and perform market insights & competitor analysis to act as the voice-of-customer for product teams, producing actionable insights to help prioritise upstream development to ensure product-market fit
- Develop and deliver internal sales training/material to relevant stakeholders making sure customer representatives are up to date with the product roadmap, features and benefits
- Work with branch forums and relevant press/media to drive market awareness of product features and new services
Who you are:
- + 7 years of experience within marketing/product marketing and experience from a SaaS business ideally within B2B
- BA / MA degree in relevant degree
- Experience from working in a multi-country, matrix organisation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in presenting complex information in a succinct manner to the target group
- Demonstrated ability as both a strategic leader and an extremely high-producing, effective hands-on contributor
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority, especially to influence and work collaboratively with sales, marketing and product management
- Deep understanding of product development
- Demonstrated success in positioning, launching and scaling differentiated products
- A self-starter with the ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment
- Analytical & user research experience including converting raw data & customer feedback into actionable insights and recommendations
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.