- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Product Management
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
About the role:
This is a parental leave cover for 11 months. You will be responsible for the SEO strategy for kry.se, including managing all SEO activities, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
You will be part of Sweden’s Commercial team, reporting to Web Manager and working closely together with Content Lead and Web Editor to drive relevant organic traffic to kry.se. You will also work closely with Web Developers and technical SEO Manager on a global level as well as SEO-experts for other markets.
What you will do:
- Analyze data to prioritize and make decisions to create effective SEO activities
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities, as well as maintaining and improving our existing rankings
- Analyze, review and implement changes to our website to maximize organic traffic
- Create actionable SEO reports to highlight website performance
- Publish and work proactively in CMS
- Perform technical audits and suggest improvements for kry.se
Who are you?
We are looking for a person with expertise within SEO. You are process oriented and passionate about analysing, improving, testing and evaluating in order to improve online visibility. You enjoy working with on-page SEO and keep yourself updated on the latest SEO trends. You also have a solid understanding of customer acquisition online and fully comprehend the importance of incorporating SEO activities into multiple aspects of digital marketing and content creation.
You are a proactive and curious teamplayer, driven by results. You have the ability to diligently work with details as well as seeing the bigger picture and how your work impacts other areas of the business. You thrive when working with different teams and you feel energized by working in a dynamic company that moves fast.
- We require a minimum of 2-3 years of SEO experience within several fields (technical, link building, content and analytics)
- This role requires that you are fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- You are a star in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Extensive knowledge and experience in SEO tools, such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Deepcrawl
- Solid knowledge of Google Sheets and Excel/Office suite
- Work extent: full time. The role is a parental leave contract.
- Duration: 11 months
- Starting date: October 11 2021
- Interested? As we are a global company, please submit your application in English!
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.