- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We are now looking for a motivated sales lead research intern to support our sales team in the Italian market. You will be responsible for collecting credible and meaningful information that the sales team uses to prioritize leads and contact them via email or phone. You will learn all about the combination between the sales strategy and quality sales lead creations. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, have a positive, customer service-oriented attitude, and the drive to take ownership of their role.
Most of all, expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Our challenge for you
- Use online sources as company websites, LinkedIn, etc., to confirm the accuracy of the data we have on file and collect additional information on prospective customers
- Validate names/titles of key ‘decision-makers’ and clarify and confirm addresses and phone numbers, etc. via online sources or possibly by phone
- Special projects may include: conducting phone interviews, supporting sales, market analysis and customer support initiatives based on need etc.
- Attending team meetings aimed at growth, understanding, and collaboration
- Meet established deadlines and team KPIs
Your profile & skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Market analysis related field or have experience in customer sales and/or telemarketing.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong time and task management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, Italian native and good level of English (as a data gatherer, there may be some outbound calling).
- Experience with Excel/Google Sheets, Social Media(Facebook, Linkedin, ect), CRM as Salesforce is a plus
- Ability to adapt to change and working in fast-paced environment
- Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
- If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
- Please submit your application by including your CV or LinkedIn. Only applications in English will be accepted.
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.
Remote statusFlexible remote
Berlin, London, Stockholm, Italy and Paris