- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe! Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals digitally. Backed by some of the most renowned investors, we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare - regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally with offices in the UK, Norway, France, and Germany.
We’re now looking for a Medical Account Manager who will report directly to the Head of Operations and become a core member of the German Medical Operations team.
What you’ll do
- Recruit and retain highly skilled and motivated doctors;
- Steer staffing of doctors while constantly improving processes;
- Enhance the KPI framework to measure and monitor success;
- Lead cross-functional operational initiatives;
- Work closely with Product and Global Operations to improve operational efficiency;
- Partner up with our great Support Team to create a positive and active community of Kry-doctors;
- Organize and execute social events for our clinicians.
What you’ll bring
- Professional experience in a service-oriented role, e.g. Operations, Account Management, Sales. A degree in a healthcare related field is a plus
- Profound understanding of the German Healthcare System
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Great self-organisation and independent project management
- Strong persuasion skills and comfort in interactions with senior counterparts
- Drive and enthusiasm to find fast and creative solutions
- Joy of working in a fast-paced environment towards clear goals
- You are patient, can listen actively and communicate effectively
- Stimulated by working with digital tools and administration
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise whilst delivering quality work
What’s In It For You
- An opportunity to drive the evolution and growth of our German product and market.
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- Amazing, friendly, smart colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Ability to have a big impact on what we build and how we build it, as each team is in control of their own environment
- As a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures and always iterating our best practices
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.