- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Software Engineering
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
We’re looking for an Engineering Manager for our Platform Area. To succeed in this role we believe that you feel comfortable coaching and mentoring platform engineers, as well as discussing technical decisions and challenges
What you will do:
- Support engineers reporting to you through coaching, mentoring and creating opportunities for them to grow
- Work closely with a couple of agile development teams to build and own their products
- Embrace a servant leadership mindset to grow high-performing development teams
- Guide the teams in continuous improvement, team dynamics, successful execution, and technical excellence
- Collaborate with the technical product managers for your teams to set strategy and direction for your teams
- Work across R&D to improve ways of working, technology, and engineering practices
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it.
Who you are:
- You have several years of experience leading software engineers, preferably within infrastructure
- You have led high-performance engineering teams in an agile environment
- You want to challenge yourself and us by questioning the status quo
- Sharing knowledge is something that you do and encourage
- You have experience in managing internal customers and stakeholders
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.