- Date Posted
- Sep. 9, 2021
- Software Engineering
Livi is Europe’s leading digital healthcare company backed by top-tier investors including Accel and Index Ventures. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we’re expanding internationally, with live operations already in Germany, Norway, France, and the UK.
We’re now looking for engineering managers to join us on our new SaaS business unit development! Your responsibility will be to lead and run a team of skilled and focused Software engineers to deliver against a fast expanding brand new business unit.
What will you be doing?
- Support engineers reporting to you through coaching, mentoring, and creating opportunities for them to grow their skills.
- Work closely with a couple of agile development teams to build and own their products.
- Help develop and expand the new SaaS business offerings while leading a team of skilled developers.
- Work closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders, locally as well as globally
- Embrace a full leadership mindset to grow high-performing development teams.
- Guide the teams in continuous improvement, team dynamics, successful execution, and technical excellence.
- Collaborate with the product managers for your teams to set strategy and direction for your teams.
- Work across R&D to improve ways of working, technology, and engineering practices.
- Have a big impact on what we build and how we build it when it comes to new SaaS team development.
Who are you?
- You have several years of experience leading software engineers in a SaaS environment
- You have led high-performance engineering teams in an agile environment
- You’ve worked a combination of development and management roles to be able to judge a situation from both sides of the fence
- You want to challenge yourself and us by questioning the status quo when it comes to SaaS business development
- Sharing knowledge is something that you do and encourage inside and outside your team
- You are used to working closely with different kinds of stakeholders across multiple locations and teams
Our 4 company´s values :
- We put our patient first
- We value grit and a can-do attitude: there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us.
- We have courage: You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them.
- We are working together: Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Livi, we care about each other and the world around us.
As a digital-first company, we believe in the power of digital technology to empower people to do their best work while giving them the flexibility they need. We will therefore allow fully remote work for those who prefer that setup and will allow a mix for those who want to work partly from home and partly from one of our inspiring offices in key European cities.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub or Portfolio.
Remote status Flexible remote