- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Software Engineering
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
Working with KRY you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
Security and Compliance is part of our RnD organization and currently consists of two teams; Compliance/Information Security and It-Security. As an Engineering Manager, you will play a crucial part in the continued growth of the Security/Compliance domain with the vision of creating best-in-class safety and security to protect our patients.
What you will do:
- Manage and support our security experts and engineers through coaching, mentoring, and creating opportunities for them to grow
- Work closely with a couple of agile teams to build and own their products and areas of expertise
- Embrace a servant leadership mindset to grow high-performing teams
- Guide the teams in continuous improvement, team dynamics, successful execution, and technical excellence
- Collaborate with the product managers to set strategy and direction for your teams
- Work across R&D and the rest Kry/Livi to improve ways of working, security and compliance practices, and technology
- Have a valuable impact on what we build and how we build it
Who you are:
- You want to challenge yourself and us by questioning the status quo
- You have experience recruiting and growing experts and/or security engineers
- You have a track record of leading high performing teams in an agile environment
- You have the desire to encourage a healthy work environment that’s both supportive and challenging
- You are an empathetic communicator who can navigate tricky situations
- You promote an environment where individuals on the team feel included and are encouraged to contribute their perspectives to help the team make better decisions
At Kry we celebate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.