- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Software Engineering
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone through digital tools and physical care. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are building the tools that gives patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location. It’s anywhere, anytime healthcare.
Working with KRY you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare.
Security and Compliance is a fast-growing area, consisting at the moment of two teams; Information Security/Compliance and It-security. As a Security Engineer, you would be part of our it-security team, today we are 3 engineers recruiting to become at least 5 SecEng. We are working in a distributed setup with co workers across Europe with offices in Berlin, Paris, London and Stockholm.
The team is responsible for aiding our RnD department in developing a secure service and making sure that the whole Kry/Livi group is working in a secure environment.
What you get to do
- Prioritize, lead, and perform advanced penetration testing for network, web and mobile applications, and cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborate with 3rd parties including consulting firms and security researchers on coordinating assessments, validating vulnerability reports/findings and influencing remediation
- Be a standout colleague who enjoys collaborating with, learning from, mentoring, and teaching other team members to create a positive work environment
- Conduct network, endpoint, and log analysis by utilizing various consoles on a regular basis to analyze and triage cybersecurity events (e.g., SIEM, IPS, firewall, etc.)
- Experience with monitoring and managing threat detection systems, threat intelligence platforms, SIEM and security devices.
- Spread awareness of offensive security practices via demos, workshops and training.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we constantly streamline our tools and workflows making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
What you’ll bring to the team
We are looking for mid-senior to senior security engineers to join the team, the list below is therefore a goody-bag of skills that we are looking for.
- Experience security pen testing/ penetration testing
- Topics such as red teaming, network security, vulnerability management.
- Knowledge of security logging and correlation rules using a SIEM.
- Experience in working with automation and scripting (Python, shell scripting)
- Experience working with security in the cloud, particularly AWS
We also encourage curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology and territory.
At Kry we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive. Our mission is to provide great healthcare for everyone and in order to achieve this, we believe a diverse workforce is an absolute necessity.