- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Software Engineering
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that gives patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
Working with Kry you will be joining a fast-growing company, small enough for you to play an important role in shaping our way of working and building our teams, but big enough to really make an impact and innovate healthcare. At the moment, our R&D team consists of around 200 people, with the ambition to keep on growing.
As a Platform Engineer you will take part in evolving the platform and infrastructure that Kry runs on and as well as providing tools, guidance and assistance to enable our developers to develop and run their services efficiently.
What you’ll be doing
- Build, develop and ensure the reliability of the infrastructure Kry runs on (AWS EC2, ECS, K8s)
- Provide developer tools, guidance and assistance (CI/CD, build, IaC, monitoring, test tools)
- Work closely with other dev teams to understand common needs
- Work in a lightweight scrum process and deliver as a team
- Learn new things and grow your skills (it’s ok if some of this is new to you!). We don’t expect anyone to know everything but we do expect everyone to share and help grow those around them
What you’ll bring to the team
- Some years of experience working with software development in an agile setting
- Curiosity to learn and eagerness to collaborate with those around you
- Interest in understanding users real needs and pain points
- Experience working with CI/CD and infrastructure as code on AWS (or other cloud platform)
What’s in it for you?
- A diverse workplace, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Deliver as a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- We promote and encourage a healthy lifestyle with yoga, meditation and gym in the office, wellness reimbursement, many employee sports and fun activities such as running and football groups, healthy snacks and a beautiful office in the city of Stockholm
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!