- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Software Engineering
Kry is on a mission to deliver great healthcare for everyone. Backed by some of Europe’s most renowned investors (including Accel and Index Ventures), we are shaping the future of digital healthcare by building the tools that give patients and clinicians the best possible care experience, regardless of location.
The responsible use of data is central to this mission, and protecting our users’ personal data is a top concern. You will be at the heart of our data protection work, in an organisation where health data is core.
As a software engineer in our data privacy team, you will bridge the gap between policy and implementation of our privacy standards, and drive the development of privacy-enhancing services and tools. Your work will enable other teams to build great products with privacy baked in, and help further protect our users’ data.
What you will be doing
- Design, build and maintain systems that protect and enhance our users’ privacy.
- Collaborate with other teams to help them build privacy-respecting products.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process and deliver as a team.
- Learn new things, grow your skills and help make those around you better.
- Is some of this new to you? That’s OK! We believe that great developers can pick up new technologies quickly and we provide support to learn on the job.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Years of experience in software development, including working with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with cloud hosting and AWS.
- Curiosity to learn and eagerness to collaborate with those around you.
What’s in it for you?
- A diverse workplace, with colleagues from all over the world.
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments.
- Deliver as a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures.
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working at Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe in that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!