- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Software Engineering
Kry is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals online. We’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare by providing digital and seamless digi-physical services that give patients the best possible health care experience, regardless of location.
We’re looking for a Staff Engineer to lead, advocate for and help develop our productivity and reliability engineering culture. As a part of the platform area, you will work with multiple teams and stakeholders to create a vision, strategies, and directly supporting our growth in a secure and competitive way.
What you’ll be doing
- Be a technical leader, advocate, and voice of reason for productivity and reliability engineering
- Work with teams and stakeholders to develop tech vision, strategy, and direction supporting business needs and regulatory requirements
- Represent the platform area and collaborate broadly to create clarity, awareness, and understanding of technical vision, direction, and challenges
- Support and help grow engineers through coaching, mentoring, and hands-on practice
- Lead, support, and sponsor cross-team engineering initiatives
- What you’ll bring to the team
- Some years of experience working as a Staff Engineer or in a similar role
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Deep technical knowledge, both practical and theoretical
- Passion for growing engineering culture
- Curiosity to learn, explore and collaborate with those around you
What’s in it for you?
- A diverse workplace, with colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers and cross-collaboration across departments
- Deliver as a team, committing to goals, sharing both success and failures
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of healthcare
- We believe it’s not where you work that matters, but the impact you make. We also believe that more flexibility helps to accelerate diversity and inclusion. That’s why remote working is a permanent option at Kry.
- We want to empower all our employees while working from home by offering a hoffice reimbursement. This allows you to order home the equipment of your own choice.
This is your chance to work for a meaningful company that encourages personal development and celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status.
We offer a unique opportunity to gain a broad and deep understanding of the inner working of Europe’s leading digital healthcare provider. We value grit and a can-do attitude; there is a long and challenging journey ahead of us. You are brave enough to set high goals and then work passionately to achieve them. Last, but not least, we think you believe that by working together we will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Kry, we care about each other and the world around us. Expect to have fun and learn new things every day!