- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Design & UI
- We are reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets
- By introducing a productivity layer on top of Excel and Google Sheets.
- In short, we are building GitHub for Spreadsheets.
- Solve fascinating and hard problems that affect millions of users worldwide
- Open & employee-driven company culture
- Parent & remote-friendly environment
- Option to work 100% remote within +- 2 hours time difference to Berlin with all employee benefits
- Competitive salary, Employee Stock Options & great benefits
- Backed by Europe’s finest investors
As a Product Designer you’ll be working hand in hand with our product managers, engineers & leadership team. You will create, design and deliver value-driven, user-centric concepts and product visualizations. You will oversee the user experience from conception until launch and beyond.
- A solid track record of designing beautiful software for desktop and/or mobile
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, preferably within the B2B/SaaS space
- You are comfortable with a multi-stakeholder environment, creating consensus and making timely decisions as needed
- You are highly skilled in modern design tools such as Figma and can bring design ideas to life with low and high fidelity prototypes
- An impressive portfolio showcasing a clear understanding of simplicity, typography, interactions and digital design
- Experience in learning from the user, esp. preparing, conducting and analysing user interviews
- A high degree of analytical & quantitative problem-solving skills
- Experience in Fintech
- Team and leadership experience
We are 14 people in product engineering including the leadership. We’re an international English-speaking team with people from all over the world including Brazil, New Zealand, Finland, India, the Philippines, Poland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Latvia, and Germany.
- We value diversity, we treat each other with respect. Our team is our most important asset.
- Learn more about the product engineering team in our Open Culture Guide.
Our Open Culture
For us, the foundation of an evolving culture is based on openness, diversity, and the ability to adapt. We think that embracing our differences is an important ingredient for productivity, quality and growth. Our people are our most important asset. We treat each other with respect.
We believe company culture should follow the same principles as open-source culture. Therefore, we have decided to make most of our internal documentation public to everyone:
Explore our Open Culture Guide for more insights on team, benefits, the way we work and code, tech-stack, interview process, onboarding and a lot more.
Interested In Joining Us?
Interested In Joining Us?
- Amazing! Please send us your CV or Linkedin Profile, availability and salary expectations.
- Applying for a remote position? Make sure you are located within +- 2 hours time difference from Berlin, Germany.
- For more insights about candidate experience, interview process, relocation, benefits, stock options head over to our Open Culture Guide.
- Layer is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity, and those individuals with disabilities to apply.
- Jetzt bewerben
Layer - Reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets by building a productivity layer for Excel and Google Sheets. Find out more at https://golayer.io.