- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
- Design & UI
We are reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets
- By introducing a productivity layer on top of Excel and Google Sheets.
- In short, we are building GitHub for Spreadsheets.
- Solve fascinating and hard problems that affect millions of users worldwide
- Work with cutting-edge tech following principles
- Open & employee-driven company culture
- Parent & remote-friendly environment
- Competitive salary, Employee Stock Options & great benefits
- Backed by Europe’s finest investors
- Architect and build our Angular application (currently in private beta)
- Create innovative and performant data-intensive UIs that are at the core of our application
- Solve complex modelling challenges for the architecture and data-flows in the application
- Take an active part in the specification (from defining GraphQL API contracts to bringing in your knowledge to help product specialists design a better UX)
- Help write and maintain E2E tests with QA engineer and the rest of the team
- In-depth knowledge of Angular (and, optionally, React or Vue), including optimisation of builds
- Ability to concept and write well-structured HTML/SCSS
- Reactive programming (RxJs) and GraphQL
- Browser page-load and run-time performance optimization
- Experience with frontend application testing (unit, acceptance, E2E)
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Full-stack tendencies (we roll on Kotlin, Spring Boot, Axon, CQRS)
- Some background in UI design
We are 13 people in the product engineering including the leadership. We’re an international English-speaking team with people from all over the world including New Zealand, Finnland, India, Egypt, Poland, Serbia, Latvia, and Germany.
- We value diversity, we treat each other with respect. Our team is our most important asset.
- Learn more about the product engineering team in our Open Culture Guide.
Our Open Culture
For us, the foundation of an evolving culture is based on openness, diversity, and the ability to adapt. We think that embracing our differences is an important ingredient for productivity, quality and growth. Our people are our most important asset. We treat each other with respect.
We believe company culture should follow the same principles as open-source culture. Therefore, we have decided to make most of our internal documentation public to everyone:
Explore our Open Culture Guide for more insights on team, benefits, the way we work and code, tech-stack, interview process, onboarding and a lot more.
Interested In Joining Us?
- Amazing! Please send us your CV or Linkedin Profile, availability and salary expectations.
- For more insights about candidate experience, interview process, relocation, benefits, stock options head over to our Open Culture Guide.
- Layer is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity, and those individuals with disabilities to apply.
- Jetzt bewerben
Layer - Reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets by building a productivity layer for Excel and Google Sheets. Find out more at https://golayer.io.